Monday 2 September 2019

Yeah! I'm proudly a pessimist


Yeah! I'm proudly a pessimist 

You call me a pessimist!
Yeah! I do accept it
You mock me a pessimist !
Grr! I absolutely contend it
'Cause I'm proudly a pessimist

Do you call a doctor, a pessimist?
As he anticipates ailment
Do you call a police, a pessimist?
As he anticipates tort

Caesar died in the end
for not listening my word
Jesus became the lord
As he anticipated the bad

You look at the happy tears
That comes from the eyes
I look at the cries
That busts from same eyes.
The problem isn't
I being a pessimist
The problem is that
You being a hypocrite

The problem isn't
I being a pessimist
But the problem is that
You don't accept
my pessimism with optimism
Again I reiterate
"Yeah! I'm proudly a pessimist"





Also read

























Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment