Monday 21 September 2020

I'm alone - The poem not alone


I'm alone 
The poem not alone

View this post on Instagram

I'm alone The poem not alone... (Read and leave your feedbacks...) I'm alone I cried for all day I hear my words repeated again I looked hither and thither There's nobody in the room May be it's an echo! "I'm alone" The air retorted me I keep you flirting all the day You don't give a heed You are not alone... you feel alone Will you join me along "I'm alone" the sky shouted impatient I keep singing for you all the day Your cries overhears my verse for you You are not alone... You feel alone Will you sing with me along "I'm alone" the road moaned in pain I keep holding you when you walk You keep avoiding my hand and walkaway You are not alone... You feel alone Will you walk with me along "I'm alone" the shores cried loud I keep trying to reach you to console You take you shoes run away even from me You are not alone... You feel alone Will you talk to me along "I'm alone" the mountains wailed loud I keep mimicking you to make you happy You feel it echoing and go away You are not alone... You feel alone Will you smile for me along "You're not alone" My eyes answered Sending the salty sinless water To my dried throat Smiles passed on my face My tears tasted sweet this time! #alone #foreveralone #homealone #postmalone #youarenotalone #alonetime #jomalone #leavemealone #alonequotes #notalone #neveralone #you_never_walk_alone #alonetogether #youllneverwalkalone #travelalone #poems #poemsofinstagram #lovepoems #poemsdaily #instapoems #igpoems #poemsoninstagram #poemsociety #poemsaboutlove #shortpoems #poemsoftheday #poemsofinsta #mypoems #poemsbyme #poemsofig

A post shared by Pity Parker (@pity_parker) on


I'm alone
I cried for all day
I hear my words repeated again
I looked hither and thither
There's nobody in the room
May be it's an echo!

"I'm alone" The air retorted me
I keep you flirting all the day
You don't give a heed
You are not alone... you feel alone
Will you join me along

"I'm alone" the sky shouted impatient
I keep singing for you all the day
Your cries overhears my verse for you
You are not alone... You feel alone
Will you sing with me along

"I'm alone" the road moaned in pain
I keep holding you when you walk
You keep avoiding my hand and walkaway
You are not alone... You feel alone
Will you walk with me along

"I'm alone" the shores cried loud
I keep trying to reach you to console
You take you shoes run away even from me
You are not alone... You feel alone
Will you talk to me along

"I'm alone" the mountains wailed loud
I keep mimicking you to make you happy
You feel it echoing and go away
You are not alone... You feel alone
Will you smile for me along

"You're not alone" My eyes answered
Sending the salty sinless water
To my dried throat
Smiles passed on my face
My tears tasted sweet this time! 


- Pity Parker.J

21 September, 2020

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment