Thursday 21 January 2021

The Horror Tale Of Winter

The Horror tale of Winter



 It's 10 PM

Mom gave a shrill shout

I'm alarmed and frightened

I got up from my table

Mother handed me the cloth

To protect myself

I gathered courage and moved a bit

The night is so silent

That my hearts beat resonate

The crickets' sound added to my fright

 

The place was once a thrilling one

There were days where I felt that

I can become a singer 

The place was once a pacifying one

There were days where I had

Hidden there and cried alone

 

Now the land is so slippery

Gathering a huge sum of courage

I put my leg on the floor

At the touch of the tile

I'd almost become frozen

There were many cobwebs 

on meeting of the walls

The sounds of the gushing water 

From the pipe raised my heart beat

It's a do or die situation

I closed my eyes tightly

Seeking the god to save me

I took a mug of water

And showered it myself

Bath during winter is always a haunting experience!

- Pity Parker


DISCLAMER - I bath everyday




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment