Saturday 3 November 2018

CRYSTAL RULES MY WORLD

CRYSTAL RULES MY WORLD


I took a crystal to experimentMy antibodies revolted against itHe begged for a shelter for a momentInnocent antibodies accepted itHid it without Mother Heart’s assent


Pill made antibodies as friend in minutesAntibodies were sympathesized by its traitsMother Heart had known the faultsShe ordered the Brain to check systems and intakesBrain investigated and had known the hidden secretsMeanwhile the pill hypnotised and blocked senses


I lost my appetite
Everything looked indistinctSaw the poor crystal watching me despondentIt hypnotised my Brain’s intellectNow I had some crystals without my assentThis time antibodies and Brain fought againstTheir Mother in Crystals’ supportPill turned sons against Mother’s cosset


Same is the situation outsidesI turned against parents for moneysI rebelled against confidants for worldly possessionsI had never ending wars


I was isolated to a different world
Where humanity had gone sadAnd my senses had gone madWhere I had no control on my mood


I took a crystal to just visit a worldBut I’m thrown into another worldWhere I’m not the king of my worldA crystal rules my world


At first it (crystal) begged me for its lifeNow it made me beg for my life
However, I’m no longer a humanI am a BRUTE

- PITY PARKER.

“If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them that sorrows know how to swim.” says ANN LANDERS. It was the time when the DRUGS CASE INVESTIGATION bloomed. The sad plight is that some celebrities were alleged to have indulged inn that circulation. I was flabbergasted by knowing several facts about how a drug addict becomes lifeless and passive after addiction. 
                        I've found out the fact that youth are not getting addicted intentionally but unfortunately out of over enthusiasm and lack of awareness even among educated.
                              This poem accomodates this fact and personifies  DRUG as an individual which which her sugar coated actions disillusions the other and exploit them maling the BRUTES.
                                                                             - PITY PARKER.


DESIGN

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment